Fixit services available for Omaha

 As a professional handyman,  I am also a very experienced "fixit" person as well.  I repair furniture standard and flatpack (such as Ikea), small appliances, and more.

I also assemble a wide variety of items such as flatpack furniture (Ikea, etc...), cabinets, shelves, storage systems, bicycles, grills, various types of equipment,  and more.

I am able to have customers drop-off small to medium size items for repair or assembly.   Customers also can order items for assembly and have them delivered to my shop, them pick them up, ready to go, at their convenience.

For medium to large items, I can go to the customer's location to repair or assemble bigger pieces of furniture,  storage systems, etc...

In some cases, I can have small to medium sized items dropped off or delivered to my shop, then I am able to assemble or repair and deliver them to the destination location.  Someone will need to be at the destination to assist with unloading and delivery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Smart system only as smart as it needs to be

Ceiling fan light fixtures

Preventive Maintenance for Rental Properties